- Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order…)
- Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award
- I’ve worn glasses for 10 years (since I was 5), but I have worn contact lenses nearly daily for 3 years
- I’ve been using a computer for 5-7 years
- My bedroom used to be a (wine) cupboard
- I used to be a very fussy eater
- I get obsessed with a certain thing for a while, then stop
- I just started Year 11 (S4 in my school system)
- The first time I went abroad was to Belgium on a school trip in May 2010
15 (Book) Bloggers
I’ve chosen 15 book blogs that I read and thoroughly enjoy! 🙂 In no particular order… (always wanted to say that)
- Carrie’s YA Bookshelf
- The Mile Long Bookshelf
- Lightening Reviews
- Laina Has Too Much Spare Time
- So Many Books, So Little Time
- The Sweet Bonjour
- Girls without a Bookshelf
- I was a teenage book geek
- Ramblings of a teenage bookworm
- Sarah’s Random Musings
- Nayu’s Reading Corner
- The Beaucoup Review
- The Sweet Bookshelf
In other news…
Reviews for the following will be posted soon!
- The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
- Inside My Head by Jim Carrington
- The Worst of me by Kate le Vann
- Blonde Bombshell by Tom Holt
- The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe
- And Baby Makes Two by Dyan Sheldon
I am hoping for an author interview with Jim Carrington about his book, Inside my Head.
Look out for a giveaway for the chance to win one in 10 copies of Captivate by Carrie Jones!
In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blogger Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! So, I created this weekly BOOK PARTY where book bloggers and readers can connect to find new blogs to read, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start PARTYING!!
Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.
If you are here because of the Book Blogger Hop, please make yourself known!
I will try and reply to your comment and visit your blog as soon as I can