The British Books Challenge (BBC) is being hosted by the LOVELY Becky at The Bookette. The goal is to read 12 British books over the entire year.
But there are two categories for entrants:
- Home Grown – “This is for British bloggers who have access to many British books via their public libraries, fit-to-bursting bookshelves at home etc. The target is to read 12 novels.”
- International Friend – “For any wonderful bloggers living overseas who wish to support British writers.
You can choose to between:Winston Churchill – Read 6 books by British authors in 2011
The Royal Family – Read 12 books by British authors in 2011″
If you read 50 British books in the year, you get a crown and something else, I think!
Anywho – as I am British, I am definitely going to take part. As of this moment, I don’t really have an idea for what books to read. This post will be updated with my list of 12 books (or 50, depends) I am going to be reading!
- Entangled by Cat Clarke
- Sequins, Stars and Spotlights by Sophia Bennett
- Tomorrow’s Guardian by Richard Denning
- Swapped by a Kiss by Luisa Plaja
★ Want to take part? click the bbc button at the top to go to the sign up page ★