Plan. Edit. Develop. Review. Organize.
So! Bloggiesta is over, and I think I have done as much as I could have done. I was busy packing for my work experience trip, and also trying to fit in as much work as possible for my school projects.
What I did:
- Made a Google spreadsheet to put my TBR pile on.
- Signed up for LibraryThing
- Revised my sidebar
- Replied to all important emails
- Tidied up my menu and renamed some pages
- Started and finished a UK Book Tour Book
- Updated what books I had read for challenges, and added links, and also updated the progress bars on the left side bar
What I didn’t do
- Revised review policy
- Add books to LibraryThing
- Didn’t add any books to the spreadsheet I made.. (will be steadily adding them in the next few weeks!)
- Updated About Me page
- Didn’t add lists of books for challenges
- Didn’t write a review for Raised by Wolves
- Didn’t write any scheduled posts… but I will be over the next few weeks.
Phew! So I was okay ish on the actual blog front, but not so good at posts… oh well, I can continue working on this list for the next couple of years or so 😉