I have changed how I rate books so that instead of my simple 1 to 5 star rating system, I have 5 categories and an overall percentage at the end.
- 1 Star – I struggled getting through it, I only read the whole thing so I could review it. I wouldn’t bother, EVER.
- 2 Stars – It was.. MEH, alright, there were, however, a lot of places where it needed improvement
- 3 Stars – The book let me down in a few places – it was pretty good at parts, but it was only average
- 4 Stars – This book was really good and had all the right ingredients, but it let me down at parts where 5 star books excelled. I’d recommend this book.
- 5 Stars – This book was AWESOME! There was nothing wrong with it… now go find a way to read it!
In each review there will be a little bit under the rating explaining why I chose that rating!